What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer or device when you browse this website. They are used to 'remember' information including pages and items viewed, items placed into the shopping basket and items purchased. The cookies store this information in order for to you use and purchase from this website. They cannot harm your computer or store any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, credit card or other contact details.
Cookies are essential to the effective operation of this website and enable you shop online with us. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the website but not purchase from it. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but please refer to 'How do I manage cookies?' below for help how to turn cookies on and off should you need to.
Types of Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in the operation of this website. They are used for a variety of purposes such as remembering the pages visited, items placed in the shopping basket and that the website is in use. This website does not store any personally identifiable information within any cookie or cookie type including any text fields you have completed and credit card information.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how users browse the website, the data is merged and used to help us understand how users operate the website so we can make improvements to enhance your online experience. For example we employ Google Analytics cookies to help us record how users arrive and find the website, how they browse and use the website, so we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. Other cookies may include tracking purchases for 3rd party affiliate partners, royalty schemes and promotions. Again the data stored by these cookies is not personally identifiable and cannot be used to identify any individual users.
These cookies remember your choices and preferences such as currency, items viewed, search parameters, wish-lists and any items saved for later. These cookies provide the user with an enhanced user experience making their visits more personalised and pleasant. Again any information collected and stored by these cookies is merged and is not personally identifiable and cannot be used to identify any individual users.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These 3rd party cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising decision relevant to your interests. PLEASE NOTE that this website does NOT use any of these types of cookies or collect data for third parties.
How do I manage cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings, it will mean that your shopping experience will be limited to browsing and that you won't be able to add products to your basket and purchase them.
To enable and disable cookies will depend on the browser you use, to help manage this we have provided the following details on how to enable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet options"
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab
3. Select 'Medium' or higher
For Google Chrome
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Settings"
2. Click on the "Show advanced settings" link
3. Under 'Privacy' click on the 'Content Setting...' button
4. Select 'Allow local data to be set' as recommended.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
2. Click on the "privacy" icon
3. Select 'Use custom settings for history'
4. Select 'Accept cookies from sites' and 'Accept third- party cookies'
1. We are MOTORFILMS, a Company registered in England under Registration Number 05733326, and our Registered Office is situated at WOOTTON FARM, PENCOMBE, BROMYARD, HEREFORD, UNITED KINGDOM, HR7 4RR (hereinafter referred to as "Motorgraphs" or "we" or "us" or "our").
2. Your privacy is respected by us and, therefore, we will only collect, store and process personal information from you in accordance with the law from time to time in force in England and Wales and then only for enabling us to provide the various services available on this site as well as to administer the site and collect statistical data.
3. By submitting your information and using our web site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy.
4. We will collect:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc together with any digital image, graphic or photograph that identifies yourself or others. We will use this to provide you with the product or service you have ordered from us and any relevant information in the future.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. It is also possible that we will use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our web site.
5. By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If for any reason our policy does change, we will post the changes on this page so you can view them. If changes occur with which you are unhappy, you can email us with and instruct us to no longer use your information.
6. It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet's infrastructure being a global one), this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Union. By submitting your information you consent to this transfer.
7. We may/will not share your information with third parties who we feel may have offers to make which will be of interest to you.
8. Should you wish to purchase any goods or services from this website, we may share and/or pass on information to a financial institution for the purpose of credit/debit card authorisation or to a delivery company for the purpose of delivering any goods ordered from us.
9. The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
10. Whilst it is most unlikely to happen, we may be required by a court of law, or by a person with legal authority to so request, to disclose personal information.
11. If your personal information changes, you can write to us either at our geographical address as at the top of this Policy or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. As we assume your wish is to continually benefit from the information we and third party organisations can provide you with, we will not cease handling , storing and/or processing your personal information until such time as you decide that you wish us to so cease and, in that event, so notify us either by surface mail to our geographical address as at the top of this Policy or by email to email@example.com, whereupon, subject to completing and fulfilling any pending transaction or request, we will act on such request within a reasonable period of time.
13. You may come across hyper-links on this site. These hyper-links may take you to sites operated by other organisations which you agree we are not responsible for. When preparing our website we have taken every care possible. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites and, in particular, we are not responsible for the privacy policies adopted by such other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual.
Effective – June 2013