Morris Garages Longwall 1907. 'The Oxford Garage' was a converted livery stables used by William Morris (later Lord Nuffield). His fleet of hire cars stands outside with William Morris in the passenger seat of the car extreme right, the walls of the city of Oxford are in the background.
Please note: This photo is printed from the original archive image and therefore may
contain the occasional imperfection and blemish.
Morris Garages Longwall 1907
BMIHT Reference Number: 00-MorrisGarages
(c) British Motor Industry Heritage Trust