Cowley factory Morris 1919. Laying foundations for the first phase of factory expansion at the Cowley site comprising a new body shop built on former allotments. The original works in the old Military College is in the background.
Please note: This photo is printed from the original archive image and therefore may
contain the occasional imperfection and blemish.
Cowley factory Morris 1919
BMIHT Reference Number: C031567
(c) British Motor Industry Heritage Trust